I got this rad little mineral eyeshadow from Etsy this weekend, and it’s one of those ridic brown/green duochromes that is so hard to capture in photos. The name of the color is Mystic, and I flipping love it. I recommend checking that seller out, she was super friendly and the makeup is awesome.
On to this look! Here’s what I used:
- e.l.f. Essentials Duo Eye Shadow Cream in olive (I used the brown side as a base)
- Spectrum Cosmetics mineral eye shadow in Mystic all over lid and up into creasee
- Too Faced eye shadow in Full Frontal in the crease
- Stila eye shadow in Bare on my brow bone (I applied this last, to help blend out the Full Frontal)
- Sephora Jumbo Eye Liner in 10Green (and FYI: this is AWESOMMMMMMME!)
- e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- MILANI Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow in 03Stunning & Sparkly (these are essentially glitter gels – which is perfectly fine, however they are marketed as eye shadows, which they are not. Regardless, this is a taupy/gold glitter gel which I applied on the tops of my cheekbones and lightly dabbed all over my eyelid to finish off the look; they dry very nicely.)
More pics of my eyeballs and the products used. Cannot WAIT for this movie!