Though I was also an attendee of the recent Arbonne party that Annie mentioned, I had no massive box of goodies to share and review because I only bought one item. Don’t be fooled, though. I wasn’t really being frugal; I was just waiting to drop the checking account bomb that is the Sephora Friends & Family 20% off sale. I’ve been saving and planning for this puppy for months. Here is what went down:
- Benefit Cosmetics Feelin’ Cheeky! Minis
- OPI for SEPHORA Nail Colour – Going Nude, Eh? (This was discounted to $5.00, nice!)
- ghd Classic 1″ Styler (because I’ve had the same 2″ flat iron for a literal decade)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER matte eyeshadows in:
- – Plum 39
- – Purple 92 (the man, the myth, the legend)
- – Dark Purple 160 (ALL THE PURPLES! Also I’m obsessed with their matte eyeshadows…in happy dream land I would own them all)
- tokidoki Robbery Palette (Originally $49.00, but marked down to $25.00. Also NICE!)
I was also shockingly pleased with the samples I was able to select:
- Givenchy Very Irrésistible Givenchy L’Intense Eau de Parfum
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash
- Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray
I also got the NARS eyeshadow duo in Grand Palais. However, I had to order it from the NARS website, rather than Sephora’s, because the duo disappeared about a week before F&F (I suppose because it is a limited edition shade?). And it’s not pictured here because two-day shipping is a LIE.
Swatches/reviews/etc. to come.