Before I started this blog, I knew I bought a lot of shit, but only now, when I post about it, do I realize JUST HOW MUCH. Anyhoos, my trip to Ulta last week, while fruitful, did not yield the one item I really wanted, the Real Techniques Starter Kit (that I totally want because pixi2woo is always using the deluxe crease brush for her concealer and I WANT TO TRY THAT). Lo and behold, they were out of stock. This is why I hate the “real” Ulta store; they are always out of ANYTHING I EVER WANT. Grrr. So I go online, and then of COURSE for free shipping, I end up buying more than I planned, but no matter.
Here’s what came in the mail today!
- Real Techniques Starter Kit
- NYX High Definition Eye Shadow Base
- Ulta Fabulous Face Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
- Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Mask (sample)
- Smashbox’s Foundation Primer (sample)
- Stila One Step Foundation (sample)
- DDF Erase Eye Gel (sample)
I was so pumped to get so many awesome samples as well; it’s making me STOKED for the arrival of my very first Birchbox (which should be here sometime this week and I’ll definitely do a post about that!). I will post reviews or pics of these things once I start using all of them. 🙂